Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Decorations, Halloween and random!

So I was thinking the other day of how to make more Christmas decorations for free! We do have decorations, but I thought it would be fun so I looked online and found a cool idea. These Christmas bulbs are made from old Christmas card fronts and some scrapbook paper I had!! I am either going to make them into a garland or hang them around our nasty overhead light in our living room as kind of a chandelier! Anyway kinda cheesy, but fun, easy and FREE!!

Here are a few more Halloween pictures of Hannah and her boy Tucker!! I love this one because they are both sad! Tucker is sad because he only has 2 pieces of candy. Hannah is sad because she is sitting next to a Oregon State Beaver!



This is Hannah's favorite thing to do! She is always sucking on her arm. At least she has not given herself a hickey yet!!

A few days ago I see a leaf hanging from a cob web stuck to our window. (we are on the second story, can't clean the outside of our windows and neither does the apartment complex....ever). Anyway I realize there is this scary spider hanging out there as well!! So i snap a few pictures, then scare it away...Lots of bugs can get through this window so not knowing where it went....I am still scared it is inside our house!!

I bought Hannah her first sippy cup just so she could get used to one. She has no clue what it is except that it is a new toy!!

Cute as always, hanging out on the couch, getting ready for bed!!


3 comments:

Elise said...

Such cute pictures! I don't like spiders and here we have Hobo spiders. They are kind of like a brown reclus except furry. Hate spiders. Cute ornaments those can be really fun and they don't look that cheese. You could make them all of the same color and have a certain color scheme. Your little girl is getting so big. It's fun to watch them discover new things like sippy cups and sucking on there little fingers, hands, toes, arms.

Lindsay Marchant said...

I love the ornaments! Cute idea. I also like that Hannah is sad to sit by a Beaver! Sticking to her roots.

Karen K. said...

That picture of Hannah having to sit next to the Beaver was funny. My Mom (a Beaver) married my dad (a Duck) and they're still together. Ya just never know. ;) I like your ornaments. If I can think of any other free ones I'll let you know.