Monday, November 16, 2009

2 things...

First thing....last call for Monkeys! I will be taking those not claimed to Goodwill by Wednesday, so let me know if you would like one or more! Just leave me a comment and I will save it!!

2nd thing!
Heather and I have started a weight loss blog. I need to talk about it again so I can re boost my motivation. It' s hard to commit too, but each day is getting better. I admit my exercise the last couple weeks dwindled, but I am back up again and feeling active! From now on I will post all my weight loss info on our blog so please visit and leave comments!
Thank you for all your support and I know that throughout the next year, I will do this and make at least some of my goals! I know I can do it!!!

here is our blog!

werethinkingthin.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Sarah Peterson said...

Olivia would love ANY and all of those monkeys!! That would cost a lot to mail though, so really, we'll just take 1 or 2 small ones! Which ever you think are the cutest! It is too bad we didn't live closer so we could come over and pick some out! That would be fun. Anyway- good luck on your workouts. I've been really bad the past week. But you've motivated me to get moving again!

Karen K. said...

If Olivia would love the monkeys I can take them to her. Are you in town anytime before Thanksgiving?

Also, I will check out your weight loss blog. Just yesterday I was thinking about starting my own...as my weight just creeps upward and onward. Aaaagh!

Good luck to you!

One bite at a time said...

Karen...I will see my mom this weekend so I can have her bring them to you!! Do you really want them all? or just a few?

Lindsay Marchant said...

Wait...Can I have the white hanging one too?? Thanks Kimby.

Karen K. said...

I dunno! Lemme' email Sarah and ask her. How much room do they take up? I keep telling the girls that I'll bring this and I'll bring that and I'll bring... I think we're gonna need a U-Haul and I need to tape my mouth shut! If whatever you have fits in a grocery bag that will work I think. I will ask Sarah...

Blevins family of three said...

It actually fits in a grocery bag perfectly! I am going to have my mom bring them all to you and if you just want to pick out a few you can or you can take them all! whatever you would like! But they do all fit into a paper grocery bag!

Karen K. said...

Perfect! I can go over to your mom's sometime after church on Sunday--I'll call her first. Thanks. Olivia will be in monkey heaven. :)