Monday, November 23, 2009

6 Months


Can you believe another month has gone by?! Her 6 month birthday was even a week ago! I am a little late in posting this!
Hannah has grown so much. She can roll from her tummy to her back with no problem now, so close the other way, but not quite yet! She is about 2 weeks away from sitting up all on her own. She laughs, talks, now says dadada, which is fun! She is also improving on her sleeping! She can now fall asleep on her own which is amazing! We still have a few crying moments, but we have improved so so much! Now we need to work on sleeping more throughout the night! I know I should just let her cry, but it is the hardest thing for me! I need the slower approach and I know that it will affect my sleep a little longer, but I am ok with that! She loves to stand up, it's all she ever wants to do. She loves to fake cough and does it all day long! All together she is just the cutest and funnest little girl ever!!!
She weighs 16 lbs 10 oz
She is 26 1/2 inches long...i think!!

2 comments:

Lindsay Marchant said...

She is ADORABLE! I am serious! I think she is the cutest little baby girl EVER! She really looks a lot like mommy!

Conforti Family said...

She is sooo cute! it's crazy hpw slow the pregnancy is and then once they are out how FAST they grow up! Enjoy all the little moments, before you now it they will be four and going to kindergarten next year!