Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lots of Random

So sorry for the bad picture...It is hard to get a picture of a 6 months old mouth!! Anyway can you see her two little teeth coming through! She just has the bottom two at the moment, but her gums do feel swollen on either side of these teeth so we will see what happens!

Heather made this amazing cake for my uncle Dan's birthday party. She did such a good job and even let me help out a bit!!
The Party was a movie star theme. My aunt did such a good job and we all had so much fun!!





This past weekend we were up staying in Vancouver! Janae worked hard and built a fort for her and Hannah to play in! Hannah loved it!

This is a cake I made for my mom's birthday. Not as good as Heathers, but I had fun and want to start decorating again to get better!

1 comments:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

I can't get over Heather's cake... WOW! And what a fun theme for a party!
Actually, I'm really impressed by your cake too... I really want to learn how to do that.

Good luck with the teething!