Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Stuffed Monkeys anyone?

So.....Most of you know that I grew up in love with Primates! Monkeys, Chimps, Orangoutangs, Gorillas, anything and everything. So growing up I was given many many stuffed animals for birthdays and Christmas. I now realize it may be time to downsize. I have kept a small group for myself to keep and give to Hannah and future kids if they want them, but the majority needs to go. I apologize if an item you gave me did not make the cut for keeps, but I loved them while I have them!

What I really want to know is if any of you would like any of them? I have posted them on Craigslist, but I knew there was really no chance anyone wanted to buy them...so now I would like to see if any of you would like them...for free. I just don't want to have to give them all to Goodwill! Please just let me know if you would like one or all!!!! Thanks again!





This one has lips on the side of his mouth.











On one rear end it says Best and on the other rear it says Friend.



This one does make a little annoying monkey sound.




This one's rear end is colorful like a real Baboon.


3 comments:

Jenn Mize said...

Hannah can give Tucker the "wild about you" one for his birthday! :)

Lindsay Marchant said...

I would love the momma and baby hugging one! It would be perfect for Colby's nursery. I guess it is time to down size...I had to do that with a bunch of my stuffed animals too! Sad.

NKC Crossfit Nutrition said...

So that's what you see in Chris...