Friday, October 30, 2009

Update...

Well I believe it has been 3 weeks now since I announced my weight loss plan. I said I would post a picture so here it is!! I always feel so funny just standing by myself, but at least I can watch my body change!
4 POUNDS SO FAR!!!
I am glad that something is working and I know it will only get better! It is really a challenging process because you want so bad for it to go quickly, but it can't and it won't. I know that if I just keep pushing through I will be so happy and feel so good!
Thank you to everyone! You have all been so supportive and helpful! I love all the tips I have been given!!
I will keep you posted!

2 comments:

Sarah Peterson said...

wow!! That is really good. 4 lbs is a lot! Keep up the good work!

Steve and Brenda said...

Good job Kim! Keep up the positive attitude, it will make all the difference.