Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rice Cereal, Quilting and more!

Hannah has had her first taste of rice cereal! The first feeding as you will see here she didn't really understand what I was doing, but she now loved to eat! In the video you will also get to see Chris's lunch and yes our plant Wilford is on a pizza box! Nice huh? This video was about 2 weeks ago. Sorry it took so long to post...it's kinda long as well.




See this is proof that Hannah likes her cereal now!


These next 2 pictures are dedicated to Karen K. I don't know if she will see, but I saw the quilt she started making on her blog and I loved it. So i created my own pattern and started one myself. I want to make it a larger quilt so I still have a lot of squares to cut out but it really hasn't taken long. It's been nice to have a project again!


Hannah and I have been walking Chris to school each morning. We only live 2 blocks from his first class so it's only a 10 min walk! It's nice to get out and get a walk in everyday. So here is Hannah in her pink fluffy coat!

Hannah and her daddy!

1 comments:

Brandi said...

She does sooo much better than Haylee with her eating. Haylee keeps pushing it out with her tongue. I have to lay her down and prop her up a little on a pillow and that seems to keep it in her mouth. Gravity ya know. LOL!!!