Monday, July 5, 2010

goose egg

A couple nights ago poor Hannah tripped and fell into the corner of a wall. I watched her hit the wall, which didn't seem like she hit it too hard, but she did hit it just right. She was screaming instantly and when checked her head 3 seconds later this huge goose egg had already appeared. It was so big, I had to call my mom right away, since I panicked a bit and needed moral support. I just felt so bad for her, but I gave her a cold wash cloth and some tylenol and she was happy again. This was our first big bump! Pretty good for a year huh!
Here she is today! Happy, healthy with only a little yellow bruise left!


2 comments:

Elise said...

Wow. Natalia got one on top of her head the other day. Isn't it sad to see those little angels hurt. How is bend? I wish I could move there. We hope to move to that area in a couple of years if everything goes as planned.

Magdogg said...

Poor little thing. When they are newly walkers they get lots of bumps. Devin cut his eye open when he was that age. She sure is a cute little thing! Love ya and miss ya!