Saturday, July 17, 2010

Our little Angel

I wish I could have filmed the last 5 minutes of our lives! It would have been a perfect memory because it was one of those moments that you just had to be there. So I will attempt to tell you....Chris, Hannah and I went to a few stores tonight, then tried a new restaurant and then came home. All was well until Hannah realized we were walking in the front door. I got her inside, but Chris was still outside so she tried to go back out the door. I grabbed her hand to keep her in, so in response Hannah started yelling, screaming and stomping her feet. It was one of her best little shows. I picked her up set her on our desk to take her shoes off / time out. I stood there and let her scream for a bit. She stopped after a minute, so I say "Hannah are you done?" She replies (in baby voice) "yyaa". So I said "What did you do wrong?" and she said the cutest little sentence " gooobado godobaba boba"( something like that). It was just perfect. She actually answered me. She gave me a hug and was done! Well now it is bedtime so I better go, but I just wanted to share. Pictures to come.

0 comments: