Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Updates Coming

1. Well we live in Bend now! It's crazy to be in a new city and actually feel so far from everyone, even though we are only 2 1/2 hours, but it's over a mountain! I will post pictures soon so you can all see our new apartment, but as for right now it doesn't look pretty. We are still trying to figure out where everything should go so we have piles everywhere. by Friday at the latest I should have it all prettied up! We love it here though. Chris is at work from 10-7:30 now so that is weird, he can come home for lunch though so at least we will see him for a bit there, but for now I feel lonely. I need to meet some new friends so I can get out more and Hannah can have play dates. We do have a pool right across the parking lot from us, so I am thinking about going to try that out this week. Hannah loves the water so she will love it!

2. Chris graduated! On June 12th and I know I haven't posted pis of that either, but I will soon. We don't really have internet here yet, we are just picking up some crapy signal so soon I will be back in business. We are so proud of Chris though! I am so excited that he made it through, and I know he is too! Yes he still has 2 more years of school now, but at least he has a bachelors degree. his classes now will be fun, since most of them are flying anyway! He can't wait to get started.
3. We like our new ward, although it seems more like a branch. Everyone was so nice, so I can't wait to meet new people and make friends.
4. I can't wait for Eclipse to come out. Only 1 more week. The saddest part is that I won't be able to go to the living room theatre with my family again this time. Maybe for the last movie! But the plus side is that there is a theatre literally a block or less from my apartments so I will be going the first chance I get!
Well for now I think that is all. I will post pics soon. I already miss everyone! Please visit. You are all welcome to stay at our apartment!!

0 comments: