Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Accomplishments and moving

So...hurray!! Today was the first full day without nursing Hannah. TMI....I know, but I am so happy that we are done and made it through. I loved my time with her and all, but it is nice to know that we don't have to rely on that any more!


On to other news we are moving to Bend in 2 weeks, June 19th. We found an apartment and we found out we were approved today. So I am packing, trying to find boxes and cleaning as I go. For those of you who don't know, Chris is going to helicopter pilot school. We are excited and he can't wait to get started!!

3 comments:

The Simmons Bunch said...

Yea for no more nursing!! Not that it's a bad thing but it's SOOOO nice having a little bit of freedom back!!

Watts Family said...

I felt the same way when I stopped nursing with Alia. I was happy to do it for her but I was ready for that year to come! It's nice because then she won't rely on you as much and you can be more flexible! Congrats!

Brandi said...

Hey Kim,
The Washburns just returned all our totes today if you need to borrow some. Let me know!