Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The many faces and cute Hannah Moments!

Here are some of the many faces of Hannah! I love to watch how many faces one little baby can have! She is growing each day and we love to see what new thing is in store for us! 
I do have to tell you that she smiled at me!! She is getting so good at focusing and the other day me and Chris both witnessed her watching me talk to her and then she smiled at me! Oh it was amazing!!





She loves to hold her own binky in!!



This is her favorite way to snuggle after she eats!
I love it too! 


Chris set her under the mobile on her crib and she was so intrigued by it! I have a video I will post soon!
 
Our new trick! When she was sleeping today I would just wedge her between the couch cushion and the blanket and she thought we were still cradling her! 

Daddy's new hair due for her! She looked so cute all day with her little mohawk! 

7 comments:

The Hanson Family said...

soooo adorable.

Jenn Mize said...

Seriously, she is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see her again soon. :)

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Cute pictures... I love all her different faces!! We always liked giving Ethan a faux-hawk. :)

Egghead said...

Hi Kim,

This is Kelli's mom, Vonda. I just had to pop in and look at your new little sweet pea. She is absolutely beautiful and I mean that. Such a pretty little girl. You will enjoy her so much! Congratulations!

lindsaymarchant said...

She is so adorable. Everytime I tell my mom you post new pictures she goes on and on and on about how amazingly perfect and cute Hannah is. I don't know how anyone can disagree! She is gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures. My sister Denise use to wedge her little Alia between the couch and a blanket just like that. Worked like a pro. You guys are the cutest parents ever

Happy Home said...

I loved the new pictures of Hannah! She is absolutely beautiful. How lucky I was to see her for a minute at the wedding reception. Babies change so much at the beginning so keep the pictures coming!
Anna Banana