Saturday, May 30, 2009

First Photo Shoot

Hannah had her first photo shoot this last Monday! A lady I used to work with gave me a free photo shoot for my baby shower gift. We had lots of fun trying to work with Hannah. She did pretty well for only being 9 days old! 

The Family

This is Hannah's famous face! Her eyebrows are pretty much always furrowed like this! 

So this picture was fun to try! Hannah did not like being naked! After only two shots like this, she decided to get back at us by peeing all over Chris! Well only his hands got hit and the fabric that was under her. It was funny to see! 

Her cute feet! 

All three of our hands! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them. How fun. They turned out great for her being so young.

Steve and Brenda said...

They are so beautiful. I especially love the one of your hands. Love ya.

Swanson Family said...

So cute! In the furrowed brow pict she reminds me a lot of Janae - she's even wearing the same outfit J wore in her first pictures! Good job - they're adorable!

Groovy Gardners said...

She is sooo cute!!! i love baby girls. I love all of her dark hair. what a fun suprise!