Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Nap time

We have made progress!! Hannah is learning to fall asleep on her own! I am so excited! We have been able to lay her down the last few nights and although she would cry a bit after a few min she would fall asleep! Now for more wonderful news- I just laid her down in her crib and with the help of her binky she fell asleep and it has been 20 min so far! I am super excited that she is having a nap time where I don't have to hold her! That is what we originally where having to do. She always wants to be held, but lately she has fun hanging out on her own for a little while!! Baby steps!! I am just glad I can get a few things done!! Yippee!!

1 comments:

The Hanson Family said...

YEEEEAAAAHHHH!! that is one of the greatest things to be able to do. it gets even better when there naps start being 1-2 hrs long!! great job