Friday, March 6, 2009

Not much...


      Well, there has not been much going on in the Blevins household the past few weeks. We are both waiting for this term to end, now with only a week and a half left to go. My classes this term have been extremely easy, but that's because I planned it that way. It's been nice to still be learning and using brain activity, but I am ready to be done for awhile! One day I will make it through school. I am taking a break since Hannah is coming soon for those of you who didn't know!
              Chris is also very excited for this term to be done! He has been doing well, but his classes are only getting harder as he gets near the end! I am so proud of him and all the hard work and sacrifice he gives are family!! 
             Hannah is doing great! I can really tell she is growing and getting stronger, especially since she has dance parties at least once a day now! I love feeling her move around and can't wait to see the real thing! I am 29 weeks now and am still surprised by how fast it has all gone! I know though with school ending time will slow down, but at least it's getting closer! I am making a list of things to keep me busy while I wait, thank goodness I will be working part time for the nest few weeks.
                   Other than that Chris and I are doing great! We are enjoying the time we have together now, but are also having fun preparing and getting ready for Hannah to come! 
I didn't have any exciting pictures to show you, but here are two random ones you can see!!

This is what we see when we look out our living room window!! Nice huh....they smell so wonderful!! We live across the street from some of the OSU farming fields, so we see sheep most of the time! They don't smell bad everyday, but when they smell...it smells!!!
Here is another picture of my belly! This was a few days ago so I was about 28 weeks!

4 comments:

Jenn Mize said...

So cute! I love the belly picture! :) Can't wait to see you guys in a fouple of weeks. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the belly pic too. You are so cute. Good luck with the end of school.

Chad and Jessica said...

Yay! It's so nice to hear an update. 1 and 1/2 weeks left of school....so close! Good luck with finals for both of you. The view from the family room is pretty cool, too bad about the occasional smell... : ) I love how you said Hannah has dance parties in your belly...lol! Just like her mom! Your belly looks great!

The Stefanek Quints said...

cute belly! have you been making lots of cute things? bet you have.
i can't wait! it's fun to have the family growing. glad more cousins are coming along for my kids.