Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pregnant Belly and more...

I thought I would finally post pictures of my belly as it is finally growing to look like I am pregnant! This first picture is me last month when I was 5 months pregnant...i still look blubbery!!
This was me last night...I am now 6 months pregnant and looking large! 
We also went to Ikea last weekend and got a crib and dresser! We are so proud of them because you have to build them yourselves. The crib was pretty easy but the dresser took us 3 days!! I am so excited to have a baby room now so I can decorate and get things ready!

This last picture was just so cute I had to post it! This is my friend Jenn's little boy and Hannah's future husband! We have already planed the wedding! Ha! His name is Tucker and he is such a fun, relaxed little boy....even if he does like the beavers!

9 comments:

NKC Crossfit Nutrition said...

If Tucker doesn't wrok out, we have a little latin lover that can be arranged (assuming Anton and Jen's Maddy doesn't conform to OUR wishes). Hope you guys are doing well, tell Chris to get on Facebook more.

Best,

Jeff

Chad and Jessica said...

YAY...baby belly pics! You're looking great! Ooooh, a trip to IKEA sounds fabulous. We have a week and a 1/2 'til we find out the gender, and then I'm starting on the baby room! Bravo on putting together the furniture! Oooh, you must have a shower coming up! Hurrah! Take care!

Jenn Mize said...

Wow, that little baby boy us so cute. Oh wait, I am a little biased. :) The dresser and crib look good. And you look SO cute. Isn't being preggers the best! We're excited to see you on Sunday. :)

Conforti Family said...

you look so cute being pregnant! I have that same dresser and loved it but it can be dangerous! Dont put anything heavy in the bottom because it will tip over. when kadee started crawling she loved opening the drawers which ended up only being the bottom drawers cause thats all she could reach and one time it almost completely fell on top of her! When Hannah is older dont let her play with it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You are so so cute! You are going to be the best Momma ever! I love IKEA we went with the in-laws and got so much stuff for super cheap!

P.S. Sorry, I didn't realized I was signed on under Jacob's name and commented.

Sarah Peterson said...

true- you may want to bolt the dresser to the wall... kids LOVE to play in them... you look so cute Kim!! I love it!

Magdogg said...

So miss Kim do you know what it is? You should call and tell me, I am dying to know! I love ya!

Roxy said...

YOu don't look blubbery....You look adorable!