Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Walking!

So Hannah took her first steps tonight!! I wasn't able to get a picture, but we will try tomorrow! So I stood her on the ground to get her jammies on and let go of her hands just to see and she just stood there for about 5 seconds, which is long for her! I thought that was awesome so we kept trying that over and over and she thought it was fun. So then Chris and I were walking her back and forth between us trying to let go and see what she would do. Most of the attempts were her just leaning forward to fall into us, but we had victory. I let go of her hands and she took about 4 really good steps into Chris's arms!! It was so fun to watch!! can't believe she is so old!!!

She is also a pro crawler now! She speed crawls everywhere all day long!!

0 comments: