Tuesday, January 19, 2010

8 months old already!



8 months old already and so darn cute! Hannah loves to stand up and walk around the house holding our fingers. She is trying hard to crawl so within the next month I am sure we will have a mobil child. I don't know if I am ready for that! She has 4 teeth with a 5th coming soon. She also loves to clap and is learning how to say more in sign language. she can eat a few solid foods now so that is nice for snacks, especially when we are eating dinner and she tries to mooch.All together she is the cutest little girl. She loves to giggle and laugh with us and loves unconditionally. She loves her daddy like crazy. All he has to do is walk in the room and Hannah is all smiles, giggles and jumps up and down. She loves spending time with him! I know he loves it too!! Well next month we will have a weight and height update! I am excited to see how much she has grown!

3 comments:

Groovy Gardners said...

KIM! She looks JUST LIKE YOU! She is adorable!

Steve and Brenda said...

Time if flying by so fast! Before we know it she will be celebrating her first birthday! Does she know what she wants yet????

She is soooooo adorable and I'm not saying that just because I'm her grandma. really.

The Stewarts said...

I miss you guys and Hannah Face! We need to get together ASAP!!!