Sunday, December 20, 2009

7 Months!!

Can you believe she is 7 months already! She is growing so fast and learns so much each day! She can now sit up on her own with only a few unbalanced times. She still talks all day, but her favorite thing to do is growl! She is finally sleeping better through the night which is nice....for those of you who are stronger, I just can't let her cry it out, maybe soon, but for now I am happy and okay with waking up once in the night.
So the picture above is how we found her this morning. She has never been a tummy baby so to find her sleepy deeply there was a first. Chris just had to take a picture and the flash didn't even wake her up (the room was dark). Usually we don't bug her while she is sleeping, but her naps are getting better and she had been asleep for over an hour which is still a little unusual so I just peeked in! She really is getting better at naps which is sooooo nice. She was taking 4 30min naps a day, but for the past week and a half at least once a day she takes an hour and a half nap. So now she is down to about 3 naps a day. Hopefully soon she will just take 2, 2 hour naps!! That would be Heaven!! Hahaha, i know i am dreaming!!!

2 comments:

Diana said...

I totally know what you mean on the nap situation. I always thought I would want a baby who napped all day but I can't wait for the day she just needs one nap a day. I feel so tied down to her schedule and like I only have certain times that I can go out and run errands...but of course by the time I get her figured out I am sure I will have another to figure out everything about all over again...

Brandi said...

We really need to get together and hang out. What days are you free to come hang out? I'd rather not have my kids mess up your house, so we would probably have to hang out here!
Email me sometime
motheroftwoboys@gmail.com