Tuesday, April 7, 2009

..................The Love of a Cousin

We were able to go up to Salem for Sunday Conference and watch it with family at the Andrus' home! We love being so close to family and being able to see them often. 
When we were there I was of course able to hold Dane, the newest member of the family and so so adorable. While I held him he insisted on leaning forward so that he could feel my stomach. It was so cute to watch him, we pretended that he was feeling for Hannah and talking to her, although I know he was just interested in my shirt pattern, but it was so cute and he stayed at it for a while! They will be close in age, so I am sure they will bond soon enough!! 
Cousins are awesome! -Hannah is very lucky! 

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Cute post! Do you think we could borrow your husband on Saturday to help us move some stuff into our house? My number is 513-5759
Our new address is 3912 NW walnut pl. Near the Hoover elementary school

Brandi said...

What time is church tomorrow? Noon or 1?