Saturday, April 18, 2009

.................Lincoln City

Chris surprised me with a trip to Lincoln City for a getaway weekend before Hannah comes! It was amazing and so much fun! We went to Lincoln City and stayed in a really nice hotel right on the beach. The weather was so nice, only partly cloudy and no wind!! We had fun actually spending time down on the beach and just relaxing. We also went up to Tillamook and took the tour of the cheese factory which was yummy!

This was my motherly picture! 


Chris modeling for the camera.

Punch bowl...i think it s called! 

This was the bed in our room...obviously!

This pic is out of order, but we walked down in between some houses and Chris hurried to take some pictures since we were right on the edge of these rocks, way to close to the waves! It was pretty though! 

Our own Jacuzzi over looking the beach.

The view from our balcony!

Our own fireplace! 

and our own kitchen!!

8 comments:

Karen K. said...

Nice place! Where is it? I think I'd like to stay there. :) I like your motherly picture. Goodness, your shower is coming right up, isn't it? I think I'd better RSVP because I think I can actually be there! I am so excited for you!!!!!

Jenn Mize said...

So fun! What was the name of the hotel you stayed at?

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you. So cute. Not too long until you are a mommy. How exciting. It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Where did you stay. It is beautiful.

Brandi said...

Wow, I love the tub. I'll bet you enjoyed spending time in that!! You will miss spontaneous vacations like this once your baby gets here. Enjoy your alone time while you can.

Blevins family of three said...

The hotel we stayed in was called the Starfish Manor. It was very nice and we would stay there again! They even had a journal in the room so you could write about your stay, and read everyone else's! It was so much fun and I recommend it to everyone!!

Chad and Jessica said...

What an awesome surprise! How cool! I want to be surprised....lol! That hotel looks so swanky and fun....and a jacuzzi right by the window? How rad! And your motherly picture....as you called it (so funny by the way) is beautiful! Tell Chris hi for me. : ) Can't wait for your shower!

Lindsay Marchant said...

That looks like so much fun! You are tiny for only having a month left...I am so jealous. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

What a fun surprise! That's looks like it was an awesome place to stay. Starfish manor.... I'll have to remember that!