Sunday, September 7, 2008

Family Raft trip 2008!

Every year the Blevins family gets together and has an anual raft trip down the Rogue river in Grants Pass. This year was lots of fun. I stole these pictures from Derek and Brittany's myspace page since they were the one with a camera! So thank you! 
Here is the o so wonderful dead fish we found that Chris picked up for us! 
Chris jumping off the cliff!
Here we are posing by the plaque on a bench donated by Chris's Grandma Arden.

I was the only one who looked! 
We are just weird! 
Cade pushing Uncle Chris in his stroller! 
He is just so cute! 
This is us just goofing around! 

1 comments:

Lindsay Marchant said...

I love rafting. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It is still weird for me to see Derek in these pictures!! It is like a love triangle or something. (Don't worry...I have one of my own!)