Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Forks!!!

So many of you don't know that me and my friend Lindsay Surface took a little trip up to Forks, Washington! And to all of you who are Twilight Fans you will know why! I know we sound crazy, but we had a ton of fun and it really made the books come to life! We did film our entire trip so soon i will post a video for all to watch!

This is where Bella worked!
This is where Bella goes grocery shopping!
This is where Charlie works! 
This is the book store Bella does NOT visit in Port Angeles!
The store in La Push! 
Bella and Jacob's Log! First Beach was awesome! 


This is where we think they go cliff diving! 
Jacob?
This was was Edward took Bella to eat! 
The full view of the Restaurant! It was delicious!
Me in the meadow we found which i will get better pictures later! 
A view of how gorgeous it was!

4 comments:

Lindsay Marchant said...

You are such a dork!! heehee. I love it. Tell Lindsey Hi for me!

Sean and Steph said...

Not to be completely crazy, especially since I've never commented on your blog before, but this is AWESOME! I love it!

Stephanie and Sean Nack
:)

Roxy said...

I love the books. Thanks for all the visuals.

The Joneses said...

I'm just now reading the third one in the series. I love them! Thanks for the pics. It's fun to see the real world compared to my imagination.