Sunday, November 11, 2007


Kim and I went to see the John Mayer concert up in Vancouver this past summer and to our utter surprise, Ben Folds opened for him. This was the best concert of this millennium in my opinion. The concert was the best I've ever seen. The only bummer was we were sitting around a bunch of lame people who wanted us to sit and watch. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! No way was I going to sit for this concert, and because I didn't, I had security bugging me every 5 minuets or so. But that did not keep me from enjoying the beautiful things that were happening on stage.

3 comments:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Chris, is that you beebopping to the music in the background? Awesome! i WISH I could have been there with you guys! Dang! BUt I appreciated the call you gave me! Nice! ANd your blog title is PERFECT!!!!! LOVE IT!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Now that Chris is on board with blogging, you've gotta get Ryan and Ashley hooked. Might be tough but man is it worth being connected!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

sorry about all the comments being from me but what are ya gonna do? Your link for my blog on your blog is not my blog page. Weird but I just thought I'd tell ya so you can fix it.