Sunday, November 25, 2007

and Christmas is here...

We decided to decorate for Christmas today! It was tons of fun and it always gets me in the Christmas spirit. By the way we had a great Thanksgiving. We were able to stop by both families, play a few games, eat lots of good food and just have fun! Me and my sisters were also in the Thurston Bizarre. It turned out really fun. We made some money, had a good time and are signed up for next year! You should all come next time. Thank you to the ones who knew and cam by to see. We loved seeing you and for the business. Have a merry Christmas!








2 comments:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Hey! Where's that "Merry Christmas" sign I made and gave you for Christmas? SHouldn't there be a picture of that decoration? Or did it make it to the trash with the old Christmas wrapping when I wasn't looking????
:) :) :)

Blevins family of three said...

Haha! We have it up I just forgot to put a picture of it on the blog! I promise!