Thursday, October 7, 2010

Funny and Gross!!

So I will spare you the pictures of my eventful morning, but I just had to share the story. Hannah needed a bath today, so I got it ready and put her in. I was letting her play while I finished my hair and I noticed that she was grunting. So I turned around to check and at first saw nothing, but yes she pooped! This is the first time she has ever pooped in the tub.

So I grabbed her out so I could clean it up, but as I set her down she took off running and escaped out of the bathroom before I could trap her. As she ran down the hall she continued to poop, leaving 2 more piles for me to clean up. Gross. Then as I get her back into the bathroom, before I can stop her she sits down, leaving a nice large smudge.
Wow this is a gross story! Anyway to sum it all up, there was Poop everywhere!! It was gross, but we got it all cleaned up and the best part about it was that it made me laugh pretty hard! So at least I was laughing as I was cleaning up the grossness!! I hope you all have a fun day too!

2 comments:

Carina & Dan said...

awesome! you're lucky that's the first time she pooped in the bath. I'll give you a poop story in return, cause we are mom's now & we share poop stories :)
Juliet was running around nakey before her bath & was sitting with the dogs in their bed. I look over & she has a spoon. No big deal right. Well I look closer & she is pretending to feed the dogs with the spoon, no wait, there is something on the spoon! She had pooped in the dog bed and was feeding it to the dogs by the spoonful. At least the dogs enjoyed it :/ I was disgusted, but it's pretty hilarious to me now. I had no idea I would get to enjoy little things like this as a mommy :)

Surface Family said...

Oh wow Kim! And Carina' story is great too! I was cracking up. I guess my time will come right? One can only hope ;)