Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Car Seat Times

So we cheated and decided to install Hannah's car seat facing forward a week early! i am such a bad mom! She loved it! She loved looking out the windows and seeing all the cars and trees as we passed them by. I can't believe she turns 1 on Sunday!

Here is Hannah enjoying her car seat before we installed it in the car.
Then here she is in the car!! I love that she actually smiled for the camera!
After we went to the store we stopped for ice cream and then went to the park to play.
Then on the way home she took her first nap in it to test it out.
Of course the old car seat was now inside and she had to test this out again too! She loved crawling in and out of it. Much more fun since she didn't have to be strapped inside!

6 comments:

*Stephanie Lance* said...

Oh my gosh Kim!! She is SO ADORABLE!!!! Seriously!! And she's getting SO big! I feel like I was just reading your post that she was born!! Where has the time gone?

Elise said...

How cute!!!! I can't believe the squirts are 1. Natalia is still in her infant seat. She is still to small for the next size up. I wish we could put her in the other one because she tested it in the house and loved it and she hates facing the other way.
Hannah is so cute. What are you doing for her birthday?

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

What a cutie! I can't believe she will be 1 on Sunday. I remember Ethan was also very excited and very pleased to finally be facing forward. [We had to wait a month or two because he was such a lightweight!] It's a whole new world to facing forward! :)

Lindsay Marchant said...

She is beautiful! What a cute, fun little girlie you have. I cannot believe she is 1 already! Time flies!!

Magdogg said...

I remember when Devin got his new car seat. He was so excited to be able to see out when we rode in the car. Your family looks so adorable and precious. Love ya!

The Stefanek Quints said...

she is spitting image of chris!! such cute pics. we might be a little late to the party,but we will be there!