Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fun times

Here are some of the things we have been up to lately!

I made Chris a big sugar cookie sandwich on Valentines Day!! It was yummy!

Hannah loves her bath time!! I realized the other day that I can make her hair stand up with soap! I was so excited! That means it is getting longer!

Rebel girl!
So Hannah thinks she is so funny when she does this!! She now sticks everything in her mouth and then takes her hands away to show us how cool she is!! We are so proud!

This was about two weeks ago! She just started getting into push up position! She is now basically crawling! Yippee for Hannah! I will have videos soon!

Hannah and I (Kim) went up to play with Heather, Janae and Kiera 2 weeks ago! We had lots of fun and Janae had fun dressing up Hannah!! What cute girls!

0 comments: