Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I LOVE TO READ!

Thank you so much Brynne! I loved Twilight! 
So I began reading the famous Twilight book last Tuesday, April 1st and was so absorbed in it that I literally had a hard time putting it down (just ask Chris). So on Saturday In between conferences I was ready to start # 2- New Moon. I finished that last night and just went after work today to buy # 3- Eclipse! I LOVE these books so much! It is really just what I love to read! So thank you once again Brynne for lending me your copy, which I can give back to you now! I recommend them to everyone! 


5 comments:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Cool! Glad that you liked them. And HOLY speed reader!!!!! :) Awesome!

Sarah Peterson said...

I loved them too. They are SO hard to put down once you start... I'm thinking of reading them again a month before the next book comes out.

Groovy Gardners said...

Hey kim, those books are way good DJ and I have both read them and we are excited for when the movies come out.

Karen K. said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I remember when I first saw Twilight. I thought "oh brother... I don't think so" and wondered if it was even an 'appropriate' book. When we were coming home from Utah I saw it at Deseret Book so I decided it must be ok. It was then I found out the author was LDS. I started reading it on the way home and was hooked. I love the subtle humor in it (Twilight). We are reading it for bookclub in June so I am anxious to read it again. It's been a year now. I was told by Lisa Gray that I will notice and catch things that I didn't see the first time (I guess like watching a movie for the second time). Anyway, glad you liked them. I keep trying to convince people to try them. I guess Sis Eastin is a real groupie! Who'da thought?!?

BTW It's April 20th and HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Ok, I'd say it's about time for a new update! If you can come to Cade's party on MOnday, you'll have some pictures to update with! :) hope to see you guys there! and miss you!