Sunday, January 6, 2008

Our Holiday Fun

Here are finally some pictures from Christmas and New years for you to enjoy! We did have a wonderful break and a good time with family. We love living close enough to spend time with both sides. I hope you all had a good Christmas too! 

This is Chris's creation... he did an entertainment center modeled after Aaron Andrus's new business.
This is my Violin with Sheet music that I created this year!
Chris playing Guitar Hero all morning...this was my dads present from the family! He loves the Wii!
Janae Modeling for us again...
Kiera and my cousin Stephanie's daughter Ashley
My dad dressed up for new years with dreadlocks...the theme was Jamaican.
Chris was a tourist for the party...He is such a good sport. and sorry I didn't dress up this year.

5 comments:

Sarah Peterson said...

hahaha, Chris has some creative costumes.What a funny kid. Looks like fun at the Jones' house!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Chris, you look like the CLASSIC tourist! I love it!!! Glad to have been able to spend so much time with you guys, a little on Christmas and boarding with Chris. Kim, we missed you! Maybe next year! Chris, can you send me the pictures and videos from your camera to my email? I'm dying to post them! Thanks! Love you guys so much!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

And your gingerbread/graham cracker creations were awesome!!! Totally looks like a theater job and that violin is awesome! I've gotta show Aaron!!!

Shiara said...

I'm so jealous you have a Wii!! I have been trying forever to get one.

Shauna said...

Chris, I think you are an awesome guy, though if you keep showing up on the internet dressed in obscene things like the one with the guitar, I might have to rethink just how awesome you really are (though I probably won't just because you are that awesome).Maybe it has been photoshopped and I can contintue to live in denial that one of my good friends is a beaver believer... =)

Jeff